Sauza e Xhonit (Deny D song)

"Sauza e Xhonit" is a song written by Deny D and recorded by "Me Robo el Show" by Alex featuring Farina. I wrote this song for my cousin Xhoni. The song has a consistent tempo, at the right speed, in a strict rhythm. The tempo of the lyrics is between 116 and 120 BPM.

Music Video

The music video for "Sauza e Xhonit." The photo is of a shooter in the house of my cousin Xhoni. So, I have made this video with the artwork.
Watch on YouTube

Reception

Xhoni is my cousin who used to live in Ali Demi, the most populous quarter of Tirana, Albania, where I, too, lived for 20 years. Recently, I felt nostalgic and decided to create a song dedicated to my dear cousin and my old neighborhood. In the song, I use the spelling of alcoholic drinks on a person's forehead to symbolize the club's regeneration. This is because, in Ali Demi, everyone has the freedom to choose whether or not to consume alcohol. I also incorporated elements from the medieval writings of Gjon Buzuku, the most famous Albanian humanist, into the song.

Additionally, I mention two cities, Tirana and Athens, because I have lived and worked in Athens, Greece, for the past few decades and have recently returned to my birthplace, Tirana. Similar to Gjon Buzuku, who was an Albanian Catholic priest and wrote the first known printed book in Albanian, I, too, have had to juggle multiple responsibilities. Gjon Buzuku wished to enlighten the minds of those who understand our language so that they may comprehend the greatness and power of our Lord to those who love Him with all their hearts.